- About us
Would you like to get married in a historic colonial church in Sri Lanka?
Contact us in advance we will arrange everything for you from the church ceremony to the hotel reception whether it’s on a beach resort or in a quiet countryside boutique hotel.
So where to start?
Contact us with the following documents;
Before we book a church we need the following documents. If the Church ceremony is accompanied by a Hotel Reception, then both the Hotel Banquet Hall and the Church should be booked simultaneously. The Church may also require you to attend religious classes in your Parish and sometimes may be in the Sri Lanka Church you selected. Therefore before you plan a Church Wedding, please have the following ready.
1. Baptismal certificates.
2. Letter from the Parish priest confirming that you are from his church and that you have never married. No divorcees for church weddings.
3. Birth Certificates
4. Affidavits from two different lawyers to say that you are single and never married.
5. Permanent address of both parties.
6. Profession and name and address of place of work.
7. Full names and addresses of Parents of both parties.
8. Mixed marriages may need other documents signed by the parties.
9. Churches are very strict on their requirements, so please make sure that you have all the requirements before you plan the wedding.
10. If at least one of you belong to a parish in Sri Lanka, it is best to contact the parish directly.
Make sure that other church ceremonies and functions do not clash with the wedding plans.
11. (EG: Saturday vigil services may clash with an evening wedding)
12. Availability of the Priest of your choice for the service and homily.
Copies of documents should be sent to us early to confirm the church details. It is best that you clear, the church requirements, before you plan the wedding.